Don't mind the imperfections? These wooden parts may be slightly imperfect, but they are still perfect for learning CVC reading! The good news is that unlike plastic, wooden toys are all unique and oh so au naturel, so sometimes they get nicked or the paint doesn't settle into a deep groove of the grain just perfectly. But no worries, we've tried to fish these out and have created discounted imperfect sets for those who can still appreciate them!
The pictures here are just sample defects - your set may have one or more of these.
IMPERFECT OPTION 1: "BARE ESSENTIALS"
- Just our Spin-and-Read Wooden Phonetic Blocks
- 5 vowel rods - imperfect, but still oh so good for reading magic
IMPERFECT OPTION 2: "SECOND BEST"
- Our Spin-and-Read Wooden Phonetic Blocks
- New CVC flashcards
- New tote bag
- Downloadable worksheet access
- *No Gift Box*
WHAT IMPERFECTIONS WILL MY SET HAVE?
The imperfections we have included do not affect usability or safety at all! These are just cosmetic defects that have landed in our "uh-oh" pile. Imperfections could include one or more of the following:
- Uneven paint on one or more letters
- Semi-finished surface on one or more wood block faces
- May include a wood ball that is cracked (no more than 1 per box) - ball is still intact because they are glued in tight
- Larger than normal nick on wood
NOTE: Please note that since this is a CLEARANCE item, it is non-returnable & non-refundable.