A handy collection of home/school supplies for optimizing writing/listening/reading practice at home for your preschooler, kindergartener, 1st grader, and up. Change up the way your child practices reading and writing - from shapes to letters to words to numbers. Utilizing different tools to practice and complete anything paper-related keeps learning novel and exciting, AND saves paper and time.
This early elementary school activity writing practice bundle features the following items:
1) 8.5" x 11" Individual-sized Magnetic Whiteboard
2) 10" x 13" Dry Erase Pocket Sleeve (assorted colors)
3) Pack of 5 Whiteboard Markers (assorted colors, non-toxic, low odor, long-lasting)
4) Individual-sized Whiteboard Eraser
5) Activity & Game Swatter, Star-design (assorted colors)
6) Pack of Sticky Notes (5 assorted color pads, 40 sheets each. 3" x 3")
TIP: This bundle is paired perfectly with our Spin-and-Read Blocks! Use the game swatter and sticky notes to create a variety of games around CVC words, sight words, and letter recognition. Better yet, use the dry erase pocket sleeve along with our 26-page CVC worksheet set which comes free along with the purchase of our phonetic reading blocks!