***CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR FALL DISPATCH sometime in mid-October***
We care deeply about the toys we bring to your family and are working hard to present an even better product this Fall. If you have further questions please contact us first. Stay tuned!!!!***
**NOTE THAT ORDERS WITH A MIX OF PRE-ORDERED ITEMS & READY-TO-SHIP ITEMS WILL SHIP TOGETHER ONLY WHEN THE PRE-ORDERED ITEM IS READY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THE IN-STOCK ITEMS SOONER, PLEASE PLACE SEPARATE ORDERS.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL BE CHEAPER FOR CONSOLIDATED ORDERS. **
For the beginner mathematician. A math toy that grows with your child.
Our Counting Pegs Number Puzzle is a Montessori toy for toddlers AND a math manipulative kindergarten material. Here at Little Bud Kids we believe learning & education toys should be versatile. That's why our beginning math counting toy set is not just for counting & number recognition for toddlers, but for more advanced kindergarten & 1st grade math as well.
- Master Number Sense: Learn counting, addition, subtraction, & place value with this number toy set
- Grows With Your Child: Toddlers learn counting with the number puzzles while pre-K students & kindergarteners learn beginning math
- Tactile Ten Frames: Teaches kindergarten math and how to compose & decompose numbers using the included pegs or other math counters of your choice
- Complete Math Games Set: The 10 number panels come with matching pegs & number pieces, double-sided flashcards, & free access to our 50-page Ten Frame Beginning Math Worksheet Set
- Eco-friendly Preschool Math Toy: Our durable solid wooden toys are certified non-toxic & kid safe under toy safety standards in the US (ASTM-F963), Canada (SOR 2011-7 & SOR 2018), Australia & New Zealand (ISO 8124), and the EU & UK (EN-71).
For more info click the "Features" tab on top.
- Number recognition: Develop one-on-one correspondence between the written number and its value. This is achieved when children place the wooden pegs in the panel while they count.
- Movable Number Pieces: Offers multiple ways to engage. Toddlers can use it for number identification & tracing. Preschoolers and kindergarteners can move the number pieces to engage in math manipulative games & learning activities.
- Counters for Kids Math: This Montessori material and number sorting toy promotes creativity & exploration. The panels include a holding area to use different types of math counters.
- Odd & Even Number Differentiation & Control-of-Error: Odd number boards have circle holes; even number boards have square holes. Children will start picking up on patterns between odd & even numbers through the self-correcting holes, making this an ideal Montessori toddler toy & fine-motor learning material.
- Ten Frame Toy: The holes on the number panels are arranged in a ten frame design. Ten Frames are typically used in math for kindergarten and first grade. Ten Frames help students visualize number values. This toy for 4-6 year olds allows numbers to be composed & decomposed easily in relation to 5 & 10.
- + - = Pieces: Add and subtract up to number 20 and learn basic arithmetic.
10 repurposed solid rubberwood number panels for numbers 1-10
59 odd/even-designated matching pegs
Matching movable number pieces 1-20
+ - = pieces for basic arithmetic
Flashcard set (26 cards)
Downloadable 50-page beginning math worksheet set (free access)